After many displays cancelling the past few years, 4th of July Fireworks shows are back, all across the Valley.
Here are details on the two events closest to Arrowhead Ranch.
City of Peoria’s All-American Festival
Peoria’s All-American Festival takes place on Tuesday, July 4, bringing supergroup Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers and Azz Izz band to this annual Independence Day celebration. Enjoy an evening full of family-friendly entertainment, food, music, and fun! The event will span across the Peoria Sports Complex Main Stadium and into the Mariners side where a number of HUGE water slides and a variety of food and beverage vendors.
- FREE general admission to the event and all activities
- Roger Clyne Meet-and-Greet ticket options available for purchase
- Live music by Azz Izz and Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers
- Giant inflatable waterslides
- Cornhole tournament
- Food and beverage concessions (including beer, wine, and canned cocktails)
- Sensory Room available
- Spectacular fireworks display
- 5:00 p.m. – Gates open
- 6:15 p.m. – National anthem
- 6:30 p.m. – Azz Izz performance
- 8:15 p.m. – Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers performance
- 9:10 p.m. – Fireworks show
July 4th Celebration at Six Flags Hurricane Harbor
Celebrate the red, white and blue at Hurricane Harbor! Kick off your summer with a splash with slides and water attractions for all ages. Plus, say happy birthday to America during our nightly fireworks show!
- Time: 8:45pm on July 3rd & July 4th.
- Best Viewing Areas: Paradise Island and the Red Rock Ravine area
Learn more at the Hurricane Harbor website.
Fireworks Fest at Westgate
Tuesday, July 4 | 5-9pm
Bursting with live music, dinner deals, festive & domestic drinks, live music + a dazzling display of fireworks!
Salute to our country’s founding at our free patriotic celebration! Grab comfort meals from our food & entertainment escapes. Meanwhile, enjoy free face painting, balloon twisting, classically restored fire trucks with a kiddo-approved splash zone, an open-air beer garden with live music, games & more.
Make a reservation at one of our eateries or experiential venues as you await our fireworks spectacular at 9pm.
The fireworks will be launching from a new location this year in a nearby parking lot, making the district a perfect place to post up for the best views! As such, we highly encourage you to carpool or utilize rideshare as parking at Westgate will be limited. There will still be free & convenient parking available in the lots surrounding the center, as shown on the map below.
Westgate Entertainment District is a no drone zone. Unauthorized drone flight is prohibited.
Fireworks shows throughout the Valley
See the link below for an interactive map of all the fireworks shows here in the Valley.