VAI Resort, the luxury resort that first planned to open in Glendale by fall 2022, has been delayed once again until late 2023.
Previously, VAI Management expected the property to be open before the Super Bowl came to town in February 2023. When plans doubled in April, the scheduled opening was delayed until spring 2023. Management delayed the opening again on Monday, saying it plans to open at some point in late 2023. When it finally opens, the $1 billion-budget hotel will be Arizona’s largest resort.
Some of those exciting features they will offer are as follows:
- $40 million concert stage with prime viewing from hotel room balconies and VIP skyboxes
- 6-acre swimming area with temperature-controlled white beaches
- The country’s first man-made party island called Konos Island which will feature a Mediterranean restaurant, DJ booth, dance floors, and more
- A 16-person aerial bar that can take guests 130 feet high in the air
- 1,200 luxury rooms and suites in three different towers
- 12 upscale restaurants and 10 exclusive bars
- Retail shopping corridor