This weekend, head out to Sahuaro Ranch Park and see some cool antique tractors.
‘The Arizona Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Association is pleased to announce the return of our 32nd annual show at the Historic Sahuaro Ranch Park in Glendale, Arizona. This year’s show is set for Saturday, February 12 and Sunday, February 13th. The show will be a one-day traditional show format on Saturday and Sunday will be a fun “play day” for club members. Both show dates are open to the public to come out and enjoy. We will be charging a $5 admission on Saturday to help pay for the costs to put on the show.‘
We are looking forward to having all of our traditional events return to this year’s Saturday show:
- · Our kids’ activities including the popular Kids Tractor Drive, barrel rides, rope tying, duck races to name a few of the popular events to return this year.
- · Historic Tools and Implements Display
- · We will have hayrides throughout the park both days
- · We are also encouraging members to spend some time in the demonstration field with your implements to turn over some dirt for the public to enjoy.
- · Another feature we are bringing back this year is the silent auction. The silent auction will be conducted on Saturday only so bring your items starting Friday to the park to set up in the silent auction section.
- · Tractor pulling all day on both days
- · Tractor Parade will resume this year
- · Club store will be open for you to purchase a shirt or hat
- · Engines will be on display under the shade of the trees as in the past with their demonstrations
- · Lawn and Garden Tractor Club will be in their normal spot
- · Fairbanks Engine will be on display this year
- · Food Vendors will also be onsite
See all the details at the Arizona Early Day Gas Engine and Tractor Association website