Quick reminder, if you haven’t cleaned your laundry dryer vent recently, do it now before the Glendale Fire Department does it for you! 😎 🔥.

Lint left in dryer vent causes fire in Glendale home.

‘Six people were displaced on Friday after a house in Glendale caught fire as a new dryer was being installed…The fire was caused when a new dryer was being installed and the lint left in the vent caught fire.’

See the full article on AZCentral.com

J.D. Manning
Author: J.D. Manning

EverythingArrowhead.com founder and administrator. Arrowhead resident and Realtor, The Arrowhead Agent with eXp Realty