- Arizona State Law allows ONLY ground-mounted or hand-held sparklers that don’t fly up in the air. i.e. spinners, wheels, fountains smoke devices, etc.
- These types of fireworks are allowed ONLY June 24-July 6 & December 24-January 3. No fireworks are allowed in Glendale between 12:30 a.m. and 7:00 a.m.
- Fireworks that make a loud “bang” or fly in the air are ALWAYS ILLEGAL. These include firecrackers, cherry bombs, M-80’s, bottle rockets, roman candles and aerial shells.
- State Law fines for violating fireworks laws BEGIN at $1000.
Glendale, AZ fines for using illegal fireworks BEGIN at $1500.
- Glendale does not allow the use of ANY fireworks between 12:30 am – 7:00 am.
- Illegal use of fireworks may be reported to the Glendale Police Department non-emergency line at 623-930-3000.
Use of Fireworks in City of Glendale
J.D. Manning 2 years ago
ADOT Weekend Freeway Travel Advisory (June 25-28) – Phoenix area
Westgate Fireworks Show
EverythingArrowhead.com founder and administrator. Arrowhead resident and Realtor, The Arrowhead Agent with eXp Realty
you might also like
Recycling updates in Glendale
7 days ago
Glendale Family Bike Ride Event
2 weeks ago
‘Bounce The Mall’ Coming to Westgate
3 weeks ago